Monday, March 3, 2014

New Discoveries

Living in New York, there are so many amazing places to go, sites to see and food to eat. Because of this, I want to start sharing some of the new discoveries I've made recently. Here's to exploring everything NYC has to offer!

  • Jacob's Pickles - beer, biscuits and pickles...I can't wait to try this place out!
  • Finally finding the Morimoto Soba Ale at Peculier Pub - I've been wanting to try this beer for so long and it was well worth the wait
  • The seasonal pickle plate at The Pickle Shack - I kind of really love pickles
  • This ice cream race I'm considering doing over Memorial Day weekend - am I ready for my first 10K?!
  • This awesome giraffe iPhone case (pic below) at C Wonder - I need this in my life



What do you love about NYC?? Tell me the great places you've discovered around the city!

No comments:

Post a Comment