Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Pumpkin Love

Fall. Is. Here. Is anyone else as excited about this as I am?!? The cool weather, changing leaves, need for cozy sweaters and cups of tea, and endless baked goods to make and eat! Since I automatically go straight for pumpkin flavored everything when it comes to fall, I put together a list of 10 delicious recipes I can't wait to make in the coming months.
  1. Pumpkin spice chai latte - since my two favorite drinks at Starbucks are the PSL and chai tea latte, this is the perfect combination of both to make at home!
  2. Pumpkin thyme macaroni and cheese - cheesy, pumpkin-y and a hint of herbs sounds like a winning dish to me
  3. Pumpkin pie baked oatmeal - I love a tasty bowl of oatmeal in the morning, especially one I can prepare the night before and tastes like pumpkin pie!
  4. Turkey pumpkin chili - well you know I love chili so why not add pumpkin to it?
  5. Pumpkin pie popsicles - what a perfect fall after-dinner sweet treat
  6. Pumpkin pie energy bites - a perfect no-bake work snack to satisfy my pumpkin cravings
  7. Pumpkin ice cream - time to put my ice cream maker to use!
  8. Pumpkin banana muffins - good mix of pumpkin and banana bread, in muffin form!
  9. Pumpkin spice pancakes - already planning to make these tasty pancakes this weekend!
  10. Chocolate chip pumpkin bread - chocolate and pumpkin, need I say more?
What pumpkin recipes are you dying to make this fall? Let me know in the comments section so I can see all the creative ways you're incorporating pumpkin into your dishes!


Happy pumpkin-ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment