Monday, July 15, 2013

Cauliflower and Tofu Curry

I'm always trying to find recipes that I can make on Sundays so that we're set for lunch and dinner for most of the week. It definitely takes the stress out of cooking every night, especially when I have plans after work. I recently found a great recipe for cauliflower and tofu curry that makes a really big batch that lasts throughout the week.


This curry is really hearty with so many veggies - cauliflower, peas, carrots, onion, fire-roasted diced tomatoes, chickpeas - and packs a big punch of protein from the tofu. The coconut milk makes the curry really creamy and the curry powder gives a nice kick of spice without being overpowering.


I've made this curry twice in the past few weeks because it's so filling and flavorful. I definitely will keep this recipe in my regular rotation of Sunday dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment