Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had an amazing night celebrating the new year. I still can't believe it's already 2014 - where did 2013 go? It was a great year traveling to new cities and a new country with my love, two trips to NC to see both of our families, a beautiful wedding, and many great NYC memories - more than I can list! I'm very excited and optimistic for a new year, especially my sister's wedding! It's going to be a great 2014 and I have a few resolutions to kick off the new year.

  • Cook more homemade meals with my husband
  • Try new ingredients
  • Blog at least once a week (starting today!)
  • Focus on creative projects instead of getting into a mindless TV/internet routine
  • Go to bed at a reasonable time to feel more well rested
  • Read at least 25 books

Last lunch of 2013!
I hope you all have an amazing 2014! Feel free to share your resolutions for the New Year in the comments section!

1 comment:

  1. You have a bunch of great resolutions, Emily! Good luck with them! As for me, I want to work out more, practice guitar more, drink less soda, be more creative (we have that in common!) and run some 5K's and maybe longer races by the end of the year. I also want to pass an upcoming exam I have to take for my addictions counseling credential. That'll do it!!

    ReplyDelete